We are excited to announce our branches have now reopened their lobbies. It’s true we are all re-opening to a very different world. COVID-19 is still part of our national and world landscape, so you will notice some changes at Carolina Trust branches to help us better protect our employees and members through this existing threat.
Among our top priorities are safety and service, so we have implemented the following equipment and practices at all our branch locations:
- New temporary Lobby Hours will be Monday through Friday 9am-4pm, and member appointments are strongly encouraged since branch capacity will be limited in order to practice social distancing in accordance with CDC guidance. We have abbreviated lobby hours to allow staff time for additional daily cleaning and disinfecting. Drive-Thru hours will remain 8am – 5pm Monday through Thursday and 8am – 6pm on Fridays.
- When wearing a mask inside our branches, you will be asked to present a valid Photo ID and briefly lower your mask for identification purposes.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, such as fever or cough in the past 48 hours, please choose to conduct transactions via our digital banking or drive-thru services.
- As a reminder, our digital banking services are designed to give you anytime access to your accounts and free up your time for other things.
We worked diligently throughout the pandemic to maintain digital banking, phone assistance, ATM access and drive-thru operations to serve our members’ financial needs. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation as we adjust to re-opening branches with expanded measures in place to promote safety and service.
Thank you for allowing Carolina Trust to serve you. We will continue to keep you updated on our COVID-19 resources page as developments occur to our branch operations schedule.
Annual Meeting on Thursday, July 23rd, 2020
The 2020 Annual Meeting for Carolina Trust will be held on Thursday, July 23rd at 3:00pm. More details to be announced.
This month on WBTW News13 Living Local Carolina, we’ll be introducing you to the members of the Carolina Trust Mortgage Team and discussing a variety of mortgage products that we offer, complete with low rates and flexible terms. Be sure to tune in every Friday morning at 9:30am EST.
Your time is always valuable, so let Carolina Trust help you make the most of it. Visit carolinatrust.org to securely access your account online. Enrollment is quick, and you can immediately begin to check balances, make transfers and review your account for recent transactions like ACH deposits, debit withdrawals and cleared checks. Need to deposit a check? Just download our mobile banking app* to make deposits, pay bills and more! If you can snap a photo with your phone, you can mobile deposit from home. It’s that easy.
*Online banking enrollment is required to access the Carolina Trust mobile banking app.
Carolina Trust employees passed out goodies to members in our drive-thru lanes to show our appreciation for the patience members have shown us while we’ve been navigating this unprecedented time.
Red Nose Day
Carolina Trust donated to the North Myrtle Beach Teen Angels, Brunswick Family Assistance, and the Myrtle Beach Boys and Girls Club in celebration of Red Nose Day. Red Nose Day is a campaign with the mission to end child poverty by funding programs that keep children safe, healthy, and educated.
Carolina Trust selected two students at River Oaks Elementary School, Cooper and Colton McMahon, as the winners of this year’s In-School Banking program. Both received a $100 deposit in their Goal Club Savings Account for their saving efforts.
If you’re looking to refinance your current vehicle from another lending institution’s higher rate or payment, we can help with that. Or, if your vehicle is paid off but you need a little extra money, let us help you use your vehicle’s equity into cash. Check out our auto loan calculator to determine how much refinancing can save you.
5 Ways to Prepare for Natural Disasters
With South Carolina Hurricane Season running from June 1st- November 30th, we want to make sure you have the information that you need to be prepared. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Competitive variable and fixed interest rates
- No origination fee or prepayment penalty
- Multiple repayment options
Payments from your IRA are subject to federal income tax withholding, unless you elect no withholding. You may change your withholding election at any time prior to your receipt of a payment. To change your withholding election, complete the appropriate form provided by your Credit Union.
Funds Availability Policy Change:
Effective July 1, 2020, the Funds Availability Policy will reflect the following two beneficial changes for check holds placed on a transaction account.
- First business day availability will increase from $200 to $225
- Single day check deposits totaling $5,525 may be subject to delayed availability. (Previous limit was $5,000)
More details about CTFCU’s Funds Availability Policy can be found here.