We have 7 convenient locations to serve you! Additionally, we have 12 area ATM locations, most of which accept cash and check deposits for your convenience.
All 7 branches offer notary services, and all Carolina Trust ATM locations are deposit capable with the exception of the Johnsonville branch ATM (422 N Georgetown Hwy) and the CCU campus ATM (100 Spadoni Park Circle in the Lib Jackson Student Union building).
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Drive Thru
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – January 20, 2020
- President’s Day – February 17, 2020
- Memorial Day – May 25, 2020
- Labor Day – September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day – October 12, 2020
- Veterans Day – November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day – November 26, 2020
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2020
CO-OP Shared Branch and ATM Network
We’ve got you covered if you’re not near a Carolina Trust branch or ATM location.
- CO-OP Shared Branch: Carolina Trust belongs to the CO-OP Shared Branch Network. This enables Carolina Trust members to conduct financial transactions from thousands of credit union locations across the U.S. just as you would from your hometown Carolina Trust branch. Locate a CO-OP Shared Branch below.
- CO-OP ATM: If a Carolina Trust ATM is not nearby, don’t worry! We belong to the CO-OP ATM network which provides members surcharge-free access to almost 30,000 ATMs nationwide.* CO-OP ATMs are located in restaurants, retailers, and at other credit union branches. Use the locator below to find a CO-OP ATM near you or where you may be traveling.
*The ATM owner does not charge a fee, but a small Carolina Trust foreign ATM fee will apply.