We have 7 convenient locations to serve you! Additionally, we have 12 area ATM locations, most of which accept cash and check deposits for your convenience.
All 7 branches offer notary services, and all Carolina Trust ATM locations are deposit capable with the exception of the Johnsonville branch ATM (422 N Georgetown Hwy) and the CCU campus ATM (100 Spadoni Park Circle in the Lib Jackson Student Union building).
1010 21st Avenue North Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
4254 Holmestown Road Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
1610-C Highway 17 South Surfside Beach, SC 29575*
1602 Highway 17 Little River, SC 29566
2518 Main Street Conway, SC 29526
422 North Georgetown Highway Johnsonville, SC 29555
219 West Main Street Lake City, SC 29560
*No Drive Thru
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday Surfside Beach Lobby Hours 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Drive Thru
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – January 17, 2022
- President’s Day – February 21, 2022
- Memorial Day – May 30, 2022
- Juneteenth Independence Day – June 20, 2022 (Observed)
- Independence Day – July 4, 2022
- Labor Day – September 5, 2022
- Columbus Day – October 10, 2022
- Veterans Day – November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day – November 24, 2022
- Christmas Day – December 26, 2022 (Observed)
CO-OP Shared Branch and ATM Network
We’ve got you covered if you’re not near a Carolina Trust branch or ATM location.
- CO-OP Shared Branch: Carolina Trust belongs to the CO-OP Shared Branch Network. This enables Carolina Trust members to conduct financial transactions from thousands of credit union locations across the U.S. just as you would from your hometown Carolina Trust branch. Locate a CO-OP Shared Branch below.
- CO-OP ATM: If a Carolina Trust ATM is not nearby, don’t worry! We belong to the CO-OP ATM network which provides members surcharge-free access to almost 30,000 ATMs nationwide.* CO-OP ATMs are located in restaurants, retailers, and at other credit union branches. Use the locator below to find a CO-OP ATM near you or where you may be traveling.
*The ATM owner does not charge a fee, but a small Carolina Trust foreign ATM fee will apply.