Joining Carolina Trust is easy!
Becoming a member of Carolina Trust means you’ll become part owner – and part of our Credit Union family.
Carolina Trust is a better way of banking where profits benefit you – not stockholders.
We have been putting people ahead of profits since 1958. We invite you to check out what #CreditUnionLife is all about!
Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union is over 40,000 members strong and growing. If you live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in Horry, Georgetown, Marion, Williamsburg or the southern part of Florence County, South Carolina or Brunswick County, North Carolina you are eligible to join. All you need to get started is a $25 initial deposit to your Primary Savings (Share) account.
Carolina Trust returns our profits to member-owners through competitive rates on loans and savings, low fees, innovative services and personal attention from a friendly and knowledgeable team. Your membership with Carolina Trust represents a share in ownership of our unique not-for-profit financial cooperative. Our priority is focusing on members’ needs and serving their best interests.
Learn more about your many Credit Union benefits:
- Competitive rates and consumer-friendly terms
- No or low account related fees
- 24/7 account access through ATMs, phone, online and mobile banking
- Mobile and ATM deposit convenience
- Thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide as well as shared branch locations across the U.S.
- $1,000 of no-cost Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance compliments of CTFCU
- Special savings and loan accounts for those who are just starting out or rebuilding their finances
- Free access to Financial Education materials
- Member Rewards
- Your funds on deposit are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency
Ready to Join?
Select the method that is most convenient for you.
Apply online from your computer or mobile device. Our online application is safe, secure and easy to use.
Download, complete and print our Membership Account Application and have it notarized. Then, mail it to us with proof of identification and a check for at least $25 to cover your initial deposit.
- Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union
PO Box 780004
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578-7804
Visit a Branch
Visit one of our 7 branch locations and a Member Service Representative will be glad to help you apply for membership.