Carolina Trust is a better way of banking where profits benefit you – not stockholders. Your community’s credit union since 1958.
Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union is over 40,000 members strong and growing. If you live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in Horry, Georgetown, Marion, Williamsburg or the southern part of Florence County, South Carolina or Brunswick County, North Carolina you are eligible to join. All you need to get started is a $25 initial deposit to your Primary Savings (Share) account. This is not a fee but simply the minimum deposit required to keep the account open and establish member ownership in the Credit Union.
Carolina Trust returns our profits to member-owners through competitive rates on loans and savings, low fees, innovative services and personal attention from a friendly and knowledgeable team. Your membership with Carolina Trust represents a share in ownership of our unique not-for-profit financial cooperative. Our priority is focusing on members’ needs and serving their best interests.
Learn more about your many Credit Union benefits:
- Competitive rates and consumer-friendly terms
- No or low account related fees
- 24/7 account access through ATMs, phone, online and mobile banking
- Mobile and ATM deposit convenience
- Thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide as well as shared branch locations across the U.S.
- $1,000 of no-cost Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance compliments of CTFCU
- Special savings and loan accounts for those who are just starting out or rebuilding their finances
- Free access to Financial Education materials
- Member Rewards
- Your funds on deposit are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency