Making the switch is simple.
Who said breaking up is hard to do? We take the hassle of switching financial institutions and make the process fast, easy and convenient.
Everything you need to switch to Carolina Trust
Move your other accounts and transfer account balances to us in just a few simple steps.
- Complete the applicable forms.
- Membership Account Application. Indicate the banking services you want to transfer and the originating financial institution.
- Account Closure Authorization. Officially request to close your other financial institution account.
- Direct Deposit Authorization. Authorize recurring payments to automatically deposit into your new CTFCU account.
- Automatic Withdrawal (ACH) Authorization. Authorize recurring bills to automatically withdraw from your new Carolina Trust account.
- Print, complete and return to the appropriate businesses at your convenience.
It’s that easy.
Our Member Service Representatives are here to assist with any questions about your switch. Call us at 843.448.2133 ext.3
For parties interested in opening a Carolina Trust Business Account, please review the informative Business Account Opening Checklist.
*US Patriot Act Notice. To help the Government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. Please note, that when you apply for or open an account, you will be asked for your name, physical address, date of birth, and other identifying information.