Hit the open road with us.
Get on the road in style with low rates and affordable payments.
New and Used Auto Loans
The car you’ve had your eyes on is within reach with a New or Used Auto Loan from Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union. We offer low rates for new vehicles and great low rates for used cars that are up to 7 model years old.
- Flexible terms up to 84 months
- Quick online approvals*
- 0.25% discount for having your payment automatically drafted
- Additional 0.75% rate discount when the amount borrowed is less than 80% of vehicle’s NADA retail value
- Credit Life & Credit Disability, Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP), and Mechanical Repair coverages available from your Credit Union to help you protect your investment.
- Green Auto Loan discount for qualifying vehicles
- First Time Auto Buyer Program for qualifying borrowers
If you’re looking to refinance your current vehicle from another lending institution’s higher rate or payment, we can help with that. Or, if your vehicle is paid off but you need a little extra money, let us help you use your vehicle’s equity into cash.
*Loan approval and approved Annual Percentage Rate subject to credit worthiness.
Green Auto Loans
Thinking about buying an eco-friendly car? You can save on gas and save yourself some green with a Carolina Trust Green Auto Loan. Get a 0.50% rate discount when you purchase an EPA Designated SmartWay® eco-friendly vehicle. Visit the EPA’s Green Vehicle Guide for more information and to check out all the vehicles that qualify – not just hybrids and small sedans.
Enter the specifics about your current loan to determine how much refinancing can save you. In addition, the number of months to break even on closing cost with your reduced monthly payment will be calculated.
Attention First Time Car Buyers
We know that buying your first car can be exciting, but there are lots of things to consider like a down payment, the Annual Percentage Rate, and what monthly payment will fit your budget. This Financial Toolkit by Balance Financial Fitness is a free guide to help you figure out how much you can afford and how creditworthiness impacts your borrowing options. For more information visit our First Time Auto Buyer Page.