Helping develop our next generation of talent.
If you’re a high school senior from Horry, Georgetown, Marion, Williamsburg, and the southern part of Florence County, you can apply for Carolina Trust’s Key Scholarship! Two lucky seniors will receive up to $2,500 over a 4-year period.
Partnering today to cultivate tomorrow’s leaders.
Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union is proud to unite with HTC, Inc. and award the Key Scholarship to two high school seniors in our community.
- Scholarship recipients will receive a $1,000 scholarship
- Must be attending Coastal Carolina University or Francis Marion University
- Scholarships are reviewed for 3 consecutive years and paid in $500 increments*
- Each student will receive up to $2500 over a 4-year period.
- To be eligible you must: Have an account with Carolina Federal Credit Union and be in good standing
- Be a graduating high school senior from Horry, Georgetown, Marion, Williamsburg, and the southern part of Florence County.
- Must have above a 3.0 GPA on official sealed transcripts
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 college credit hours.
- Application packets are coming soon!
We’ll distribute them to high school guidance counselors and include all eligibility requirements, application and two reference letter forms. Or, download the 2020 Key Scholarship application here.
To apply, send in all application materials by February 28th to:
- ATTN: Key Scholarship Committee
PO Box 8941
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
Key Scholarship winners for the 2020-2021 academic year will be announced May 2020.