What did we do before online banking and bill payment options . . . that’s right, we stood in lines and bought lots of stamps!
Not only is online banking and bill pay easy to use, these free services provide a secure way to access your accounts and make payments when it’s convenient for you.
Access your accounts and do just about everything you would do at our teller line – online! It’s easy to get started! Just click Enroll Now below to follow the prompts.
You’ll be asked to confirm some personally identifiable information before being asked to create a unique username and password, provide a custom phrase, and select your preferred image. The phrase and image pairing determined by you will later display at each login to help authenticate your unique identifiers.
Similarly, you will be asked to select and answer some out-of-wallet questions that only you would know how to answer. That way, if your wallet or purse fell into the wrong hands, the answers to your security questions would not be easy to identify or guess. Finally, you’ll just need to confirm your responses to get started with your secure and convenient online banking access.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Verify direct deposits and cleared checks
- Transfer money between your Carolina Trust accounts
- Set up account e-Alerts, View e-Statements, Set up bill payments
- Pay bills and add payees
- Apply for loans
- And much more
Save your stamps for special occasion cards and avoid the hassle of writing paper checks. Bill Pay simplifies paying for your rent or mortgage, utilities, insurance and everything in between! It’s a secure and convenient way to make payments from your Carolina Trust checking account.*
- Login to Carolina Trust Online Banking to enroll in Bill Pay**.
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- Quickly update billing details if your biller changes your account number or their payment address
- Easily identify biller payment history and payment details
- Schedule payment reminders so you never miss a payment date
- Get notifications when your bill payments have processed
Not a member?
A member but haven’t enrolled in online banking?
*First 15 payments within 30-day period are free and $0.49 for each additional payment.
**Online banking enrollment is required to access the Carolina Trust mobile banking app. Other digital banking services such as bill pay, eStatements, and eAlerts require enrollment from within online banking before they can be accessed from the mobile app.