Celebrate National Credit Union Youth Month this April to help promote lifelong healthy money habits. The official theme for this year’s National Credit Union Youth Month is “Money Magic! Share, Spend and Save at Your Credit Union.” This engaging and colorful theme makes saving exciting by showing young members the joy of setting aside money for everyday spending and helping others.
Youth Month festivities serve as a launching pad to create lifelong relationships with young members by showing them the unique power of credit unions to help them achieve their goals.
- Save, represented by a piggy bank pig named Penelope (Penny for short) who is always dreaming of the future.
- Share, represented by a unicorn named Hope who spreads joy by helping others.
- Spend, represented by a flamingo named Pinky who seizes the day and celebrates life by treating herself from time to time.
- Invest, represented by a bear named Benny who thinks about his future and invests at their credit union.
- Budget, represented by a penguin named Prudence who pays his bills and keeps a fine spreadsheet of needed expenses.
Story Time Videos
The Berenstain Bears’ Dollars and Sense
Dr. Suess’ One Cent, Two Cents, Old Cents, New Cents